Thursday, July 23, 2015

HILARIOUS CUSSING!

Edited Total Drama thing. If this was from Randomized Elements Reaction, it'd probably have Krypton or Cadmium cussing at Ruthenium instead of Curium cussing at Berkelium. In Curium's description, it was said that he'd be like TDPI Scarlet, not Lindsay.

Cast
Curium as Lindsay
Berkelium as Heather
Hafnium as Gwen

Curium: You really are mean! And all that bad stuff people say about you is true, like how you're a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little bitch!
Curium: I always told them they were wrong. I stood up for you because I thought we were BFFs! but they're right! You really are a two-faced, backstabbing, lying little bitch!
Curium: And guess what? I don't want to be BFFs anymore. I'd rather spend the day staring at Bismuth's SELENIUM butt than shopping with you! And P.S. Your shoes are tacky!
Hafnium: Yeah! You tell her!
Later, in the confessional cam:
Curium: I don't know what came over me. Oh wait, yes I do! Berkelium is a total BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment