Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Operation RUTHERFORDIUM: The Rutherfordium Clones, Part 1

Written by Lawrencium.

One day, in the house of the Transactinides...

Rutherfordium: It's nice, isn't it?
Dubnium: Yes, Rutherfordium.
Rutherfordium: I'm a scientist. Let's go terrify some losers, okay?

Meanwhile, in Strontian, Scotland...

Strontium: Do you remember Radium, hater of all radioactivity?
Thorium: Radium is a real creep.

(Flashback)


May 19th, 2015

Radium: What is this? A birthday gift!
Strontium: Radium, hope you enjoy.
Radium: Did this belong to Uranium!? Is it a collection of RADIOACTIVE stuff?(screams)
Uranium: Radium... Why!?
Radium: IT'S RADIOACTIVE, THAT'S WHY!
Uranium: Dang it...
Radium: Thank you for celebrating my birthday, kids!
Thorium: Yes, sir!
Uranium: I didn't need the radioactive stuff anymore. There are two types of elements, regular elements and radioactives. I am a radioactive. I was born a radioactive. You weren't.
Radium: I am not born a radioactive... I was born a regular element. That hates radioactives.

(Flashback ends)

Thorium: Radium is so creepy...
Strontium: What?

(CRASH)

A capsule crashes into their backyard!

Strontium: WHAT IS THIS!?
The capsule read "Ruthenium."
Thorium: Ruthenium? What does ruthenium mean?
Suddenly, rutherfordium clones come out!
Rutherfordium Clones: Ruthenium means... Rutherfordium in a RADIOACTIVE element!
Thorium: I'M NOT RADIOACTIVE!!!
Rutherfordium Clones: We're looking for radioactive elements. Can you find them?
Strontium: Here's this radioactive element detector. Have it and LEAVE US ALONE!
Thorium: STRONTIUM!
Rutherfordium: Thank you, Strontium.
The clones come back in Ruthenium and then head off for radioactive elements!

Meanwhile, in America...

Uranium: Our Scottish friend, Thorium is here!
Thorium: Hello, Rubidium Caseia- You're not Rubidium! Uranium! YOU'RE RADIOACTIVE! It's dangerous for my health!

Uranium: Rubidium Caseia is next door, Thorium. Hello, so anyways...
Thorium: Rutherfordium clones will take YOU!

Suddenly, Ruthenium crashes into the backyard.

Uranium: I WAS GROWING RADIOACTIVE TREES THERE!
Thorium: Radioactive trees?
Uranium: Yes, I am. Now... Hmm, what is ruthenium?
Rutherfordium: AHA! Radioactive element right here.
Rutherfordium grabs Uranium and then stuffs him into Ruthenium. Uranium was taken by Rutherfordium.

Meanwhile, in Nebraska...

Iridium: Got no osmium pens, sorry, Protactinium. I don't bring osmium pens here.
Protactinium: (gasp) I heard the news! Kidnapping in Florida! Name?
Iridium: Gotta catch 'em before they're gone.
Protactinium: Iridium! Stop acting like Sulfur and listen to me.
Iridium: 'Ranium was kidnapped by a strange being that came outta capsule named Ruthenium. Gotta catch 'em all!
Protactinium: SHUT UP!
Iridium: It's a farm, okay? IT'S MY FARM! You just came to visit 'ere!
Protactinium: Okay...

Suddenly, Ruthenium crashes into the farm.

Iridium: A capsule!? IN MY FARM! No! I was growing plants in there!
Protactinium: (gasp) Is this the capsule?
Rutherfordium: YES. I have your friend hostage in this capsule.

Uranium was bound and gagged in the capsule.

Protactinium: URANIUM!
Iridium: Bound n' gagged, huh? Well, let me...

Rutherfordium pushes Iridium aside.

Rutherfordium: I'LL TAKE YOU NEXT!
Protactinium: WAIT! MAGIC PICTURE!

Rutherfordium: That's just our team member, Meitnerium. NOW, PREPARE!

Suddenly, something resembling gum headed straight for Protactinium! It gets Protactinium, and then the gum flies into the capsule!

Iridium: 'Protactinium is gone! Well, don't care, ain't that something. Ooh, an osmium pen!

Now, we're in Texas.

Sulfur: TEXAN TIME!

Sulfur is revealed to have been living on a ranch.

Sulfur: YEE-HAW! Texas spirit!

Sulfur suddenly sees Ruthenium in a pit. Meanwhile, Sulfur's neighbor, Americium, saw it all.

Americium: Hello?
Sulfur: Ain't Ruthenium from New Mexico?
Rutherfordium: NO IT ISN'T!
Americium: Hello?

Rutherfordium uses a lasso to lasso Americium up.

Rutherfordium: Take that!
Sulfur: Are you using Texan spirit against ME!?
Rutherfordium: Yes I am, Texan Sulfur! In fact, I've gotten stuff right here!

A bound and gagged Protactinium and Uranium were in the capsule.

Sulfur: NO! This can't be!

Rutherfordium throws Sulfur.

Sulfur: OUCH!
Rutherfordium: See ya later, Sulfur!

Ruthenium flies away from Sulfur.

Sulfur: Well, let's continue using Texas Spirit!

Back in the Transactinides' house...

Rutherfordium: Okay, we've gotten Uranium, Protactinium, Americium, and even this picture...

Rutherfordium: (gasp) I got a kid who looks like Thor too! Nice!
Meitnerium: (claps) You've done a great job.
Darmstadtium: I'm proud of you.
Roentgenium: What should we name him?
Dubnium: No one knows...
Darmstadtium: Can we name it Darmstadtium Jr.?
Thorium: NO! My name is Thorium!!
Rutherfordium: Thorium is your name? That's nice.

However, Rutherfordium, Dubnium, Seaborgium, Bohrium, Hassium, Meitnerium, Darmstadtium, Roentgenium, and Copernicium were ready for a surprise...

Thorium: I'VE GOTTEN YOU! I was riding the capsule the whole time. I knew Strontium shouldn't have given you that detector. Now, time to...

Suddenly, Rutherfordium grabs Thorium.

Rutherfordium: NO FOILING OUR PLANS, PRIMARY ELEMENT!
Thorium: NO! Let go of me, you dirty, dirty freak! I'm a clean kiddo, not a dirty one like YOU guys! I'll free the radioactive elements, even if they're radioactive!!!
Rutherfordium: Too late for that, ugly. Now enjoy a piece of molybdenum too!

Rutherfordium throws Thorium out of the house, with a bunch of other radioactive things that the Transactinides once had.

Thorium: Gross! Radioactive junk! Well, TIME TO GET REVENGE!

To be continued...

Ruthenium means Rutherfordium and Meitnerium's capsule.

No comments:

Post a Comment