Monday, July 20, 2015

Elements, censored by Amelia!

Unfortunately, some of the pictures for "Randomized Elements Action" were deemed too inappropriate for the whole world, so I, Amelia, censored them. Most of them were girls. Not sure if Cesium's a girl. (BEWARE, UNNECESSARY RANDOM IMAGES AT END OF TEXT)

Amelia's render of Platinum. Nice render I made.
Amelia-Platinum: Nitrogen is now looking at me like I'm lutetium's wife....
Amelia's render of Nitrogen, also nice, and much less inappropriate.
Amelia-Nitrogen: Vanadium is staring at me like I'm like Ruthenium. So is Dubnium.
Why this one!? - Amelia
I don't see why Carbon wasn't censored. It's the most inappropriate picture out of all. I censored all the cleavage out.
Devious Diva Nickel, now looking more appropriate. Also gave her pants a new shade of green.
compared to

Mercury: Arsenic's cleavage?
No, Mercury. We censored Arsenic's cleavage out with this TOTALLY NEW REVAMPED OUT!
COMPLETELY redrawn by Kaycie Dee, our artist here.
Also, Ruthenium got more clothes.
It's just breast skin! Poor lady... >
Silver too.
Barium deserves a lot of censoring. It's the ugliest image ever.
Here are the rest. Cesium got more extreme!
Every element, now censored for YOU!!!
None of these elements are censored because THESE elements don't show any sign of INAPPROPRIATE content! Rhenium's just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment