Sunday, July 5, 2015

The "Randomized Elements Action! - Pictures" article review

This is about Randomized Elements Action!, the new show that's coming up soon.
Okay! It's me, Hydrogen! This is the overview of the article that's in "Randomized Elements Action." It's called "Randomized Elements Action! - Pictures." It turns out that I'm on Niobium's Team. Well, this is an overview of the article.
This is a preview of the thing, on "Team Phosphorus," Vanadium's team. It's on Rutherfordium! Who knows, it can be on some other element when you're here! Just come here...
Okay, so I think the images should be bigger... and there should be more detail. I didn't make the article, Oxygen did! I would have made it like a pro if it was me. Anyways, overall, the article looks amazing. I hope we can make more of them soon.
~ Master Hydrogen

No comments:

Post a Comment